Tuesday, May 31, 2011

School's Out!!!!!!!!!

6 more days of school!!!!! Hooray, it is almost summer vacation!!! Oh, how happy I was to work on Challenge #16 @ CTO.  The challenge this week is "School's Out (must have an apple) somewhere on the project!".  You have until Sunday, June 5th @ 11:59pm to post your project.  Also, this month we are giving away the "Spring Holiday Cards" cricut cartridge!!

Design team two is offering inspiration this week.  I used Locker Talk for my project!  Thanks for stopping by and join us this week.  Also, do not forget we are having a CTO Pool Party Blog Hop this Saturday, June 4th!  We have a lot of blog candy, so stop by and play with us!!!!


Recipe
Sentiment and Apple       Locker Talk
Paper   Stack from  Big Lot
White gel pen
Cardstock   Recollections

15 comments:

DIANA L. said...

I love the tennis shoes. Great design great colors.
hugs:-)
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Love the shoes!! Great job!!

CraftyJAR said...

So cool! I have that paper and was not sure how to use it. This is such a great idea!
Judy

jen said...

This is AWESOME!! I have never seen a card like this....so super cute and great job on it. Wish I was off for the summer. :)
hugs,jen

Melissa said...

Your creativity is is POPPIN!!! YOU GO GIRL, SMOKIN!

GiGi said...

What a cool card! I LOVE the shoes!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love the feet, you have to wonder what they are up too, really cute :)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

School is out here...YAY! I have been looking forward to summer vacation! I love how you used that paper with the legs! It is such a creative card! I am waiting on a delivery to finish up my Pool Party Project! So excited for the Hop!

Emily said...

OMG...this is adorable! Those little sneakers are too cute!

girlia said...

Yep! this is such an adorable and those sneakers are just great!

Unknown said...

Love your card. It is wonderful.

Aim said...

#1 -- Can't get the "School's Out for Summer" song out of my head now (LOL)... #2 -- It's accompanied by visions of the movie Grease (which the song was in AND the shoes on your card also remind me of!!)... :) What an AWESOME card, Adrian -- I love it!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at Celebrate The Occasion this week!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
CTO DTM

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun! Love the sneakers!

Angi Barrs said...

One more day for me then I'm free. Love your adorable card. :)

Lisa Norris said...

This is just sooo cute! I love the way the feet stick out from under the sign. :o) Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

>