Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Congrats to the grads!

Hello, thanks for stopping by! It is time for another CTO Challenge:) The challenge blog has challenges that help you create cards that can be used all throughout the year to recognize those special events in our lives. Basically, build up your stash. This has been a great experience, I get to work with some very talented ladies!

Our theme this week for Challenge #12 is "Graduation". All you have to do is post an entry to CTO, no later than Sunday, May 8th by 11:59PM (EST)

Thanks for stopping by, visit Celebrate the Occasion and enter your project, this month we are giving away the "Spring Holiday Cards" cricut cartridge!! Here is my project, I used the Locker Talk and 3 Birds on Parade cartridges and scraps:



22 comments:

Jovan said...

Great card!

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful job. I love the colors that you used and the details on your card.

DIANA L. said...

Great job! Love these colors. So glad to be your team mate
http:dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Wonderful!
I love that you added the white stitching to make it pop!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

love this stitches are great detail on this. blk and gold is our school colors.

Nicole said...

Great card and stitching!

Nicole

Emily said...

Nice work on your card! I love the detail the stitching adds!

GiGi said...

This is a wonderful card! I love the layered words and your stitching!

girlia said...

Love it!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Wonderful stitching, love it on your card :)

Wendy said...

Another great card!

Mary said...

Very nice card!

beejay said...

Clean and simple but you still made it special, love it! Stop by my blog I am passing a blog award on to you.

Jae said...

Great card, love the stitching! I am passing the Versatile Blogger Award to you! You can pick it up at my blog -http://craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com/2011/05/two-awards.html :)

Aim said...

SUPER card, Adrian!! I love the pen-details you added -- Really makes it POP!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at CTO this week!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Maquel said...

Great card, Adrian, I love the stitching!!!

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

Nice graduation card! The stitching really adds that extra touch to it!

Great to be on the DT with you!
- Rayna
http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

VICTORIA said...

Great job on your card. I have made 3 grad cards now. Victoria :)

CraftyJAR said...

Cute card, love the stitching.
Judy

Kim H said...

Now this is a GREAT Graduation card! I am so LOVING the colors and all that stitching! I LOVE how you did the sentiment/ word too! WOW.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is a fabulous grad card! I love how you did the lettering! It really pops!

Lisa Norris said...

Great card...I love all the stitching lines. :o)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

>