Friday, May 20, 2011

Challenge #27

Hello and welcome to another Friday of MAG Challenge!!!  This week is challenge #27 you have to use Cricut Cake Holiday Cakes, page 49.  At MAG, you have to use only the cut and images on the specific page.  Also, we use our winners of the weekly challenges to be guest designers, so make sure you enter in the fun!  This month our grand prize is a Spring Holiday Cards Cartridge!!  So, here is my project, I used scraps, hooray scraps!!!!  Thanks for stopping by:)

8 comments:

girlia said...

Great job on your flower card!

Melissa said...

You know this is my favorite color, very nicely done!

Angi Barrs said...

I love flowers. This is beautiful. :)

Meesh said...

Love the colors & embossing! I need to use more SCRAPS on my projects too! :o)

Michelle

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Your embossing looks great behind your pretty green flowers :)

Georgiana said...

What a pretty card. I sure do like the cut of those flowers and your embossing is perfect.

Esther said...

Love your choice of papers for this card!! Beautiful!
Wish I could play, but I don;t have this cartridge :(

Sherrie K. said...

Great card! Love the flowers and the embossing is great!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

>