Saturday, May 21, 2011

Armed Forces Day!

Happy Saturday, I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!  A co-worker asked me to make an Armed Forces card for someone and I smile and said, "okay"!  I really had no idea what it was, but I figured the military and I knew how to use google:)  So, here is my interpretation of Armed Forces Day!  For this card, I used Stand and Salute cart.  I am grateful to the men and women that help keep us safe everyday, THANKS!  She loved it, so I think I done good!!!!!

I am going to enter it in Frosted Designs Challenge: armed forces/ patriotic

12 comments:

Unknown said...

you did a great job on your card.

Melissa said...

Very nice card!

Georgiana said...

Looks good! Where did you get the helicopter?

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card!

Cindy Beland said...

Great job with this Amazing card!!:)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

great card, love all the stitching!
liz :o)

Esther said...

Yup, you dun good Adrian!!!

Jovan said...

This card is great!

Nicole said...

Job well done!

all the days of our life said...

Great card.
Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

BugBites said...

Nice job on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs.

Ann said...

Congrats on winning the Top 3 at Frosted Designs!

Post a Comment

>