Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Congrats!

Hello, it's hump day, hope everyone is doing well!  I have quick card that I made for co-worker.  Also, I can enter it in a challenge.  The card is for a boy whose school colors are orange and white, so I could not make it 2 cute!! Thanks for stopping by!

Challenge:
CricutCardz-graduation  any cartridge or color


Recipe:
Mickey Font
Typeset Cuttlebug Embossing Folder  
Cardstock   Recollections
Spellbinder Nestabilities
Stamp from Michael's   Ditto
White Embosing Powder

7 comments:

shelly said...

i find orange is definetly a hard color to work with you did a nice job with this grad card nice embossing on the hat. thanks for sharing with us at cricutcardz

Melissa said...

Too cute, love the embossing, YOU GO GIRL!

girlia said...

A, this is too too cute. I love the Mickey Font on this.

Esther said...

Love it Adrian!!!

Jeri said...

Great grad card for a guy. I love that you added the graduation class year for a special memento. Thanks for playing along at Cricut Cardz.

Nicole said...

Wow! Great job Adrian! Love it!

Lezlye said...

Great Job on the challenge! Thanks for playing along...

Post a Comment

>