Sunday, May 29, 2011

Flower Power

Hello, I hope everyone is having a safe, restful and fun Memorial Day weekend!  I am definitely looking forward to another day off:)  Well, I think I am getting addited to digi stamps, they are so much fun!!!!   I have become more comfortable with my colored pencils.  I am still practing with them.  So, here is my entry in the Designed2Delight Free Friday Image Challenge.  Thanks so much for all the encouraging and kind comments you left last week!  Again, thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

12 comments:

katieo said...

Great job. I have also been playing around with digi stamps and colored pencils. Can't decide whether to splurge and get prisma colors. Have you tried watercolor pencils?
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful job. Love it.

Georgiana said...

Very pretty. I haven't tried the Digis, but maybe I will this summer. Only a few more days!

girlia said...

Adorable

Unknown said...

WoW! Your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us again @ Designed2Delight!

Angi Barrs said...

Love your flowers and that gorgeous yellow. :)

Emily said...

Great job! I love the very vibrant yellow!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love your bright yellow, so pretty, beautiful job :)

Sherrie K. said...

Very pretty!
Sherrie K

Nicole said...

Great job! I think you're doing wonderful!

tjscrappin said...

Cute project! I have an award for you over at imaginationattic-tjscrappin.blogspot.com!!

Trisha

Kathy W. said...

You did a great job with the pencils...very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Designed2Delight:)

Post a Comment

>