Friday, June 3, 2011

Just a Note!

Hello, it is Friday and 3 more days of school:)   I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!!!!  So, since it is Friday, it's time for another MAG Challenge!!   This week we used a cartridge from the Gypsy, Gypsy Wanderings.  I had fun making this card! 

So, stop by MAG and play along, this month we are giving away a "Peachy Keen $20 gift certificate".  You can only win, if you play!    MAG is a weekly challenge, that uses only a specific page and cartridge.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!


Recipe
Gypsy Wanderings  Border feature
Performance Matstack   DCWV
Nestabilities
White and Brown Gel Pen
Ribbon

4 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Oh WOW Adrian... I am browsing around and OMW on that school is out one!! how clever and creative!! Love it!

GabyCreates.com said...

...sorry, I got caught up on the school is out that I forgot to mention that I love all your recent cards! Great job! and thank you so much!

Melissa said...

Very cute, nice color choice!

girlia said...

Love it Adrian.

Post a Comment

>