Sunday, October 17, 2010

Partytime Tuesday/ PaperCutz Challenge


I love this card, I think it came out great!  I am loving my Simply Charmed cart:)  I am using it as my entry into the Partytime Tuesday Challenge, u had to make a Bday card using a fall theme and include a pumpkin or leaf.  DONE!  PaperCutz Challenge theme this week is anything goes. DONE!  And, I used my new Pink Stamper set:)  Thanks for stopping by and hope u enjoy my work! 

Recipe

Cardstock  Recollection
Pattern paper  Autumn Splendor Stack DCWV
Simply Charmed cuts @ 3.75"
Peachy Keen Faces
Sentiment   Pink Stamper Everyday Life set
Brown ink
White gel pen

9 comments:

Norma said...

Awww so cute!!!!!Love the PK stamp faces so adorable great job!!!! Adrian:)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

adorable! they would be cute with or without the faces...but you gotta love those faces!
liz :o)

Nancy said...

Wonderful card!! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!!

Melissa said...

This is so cute, I love it!!! You can also enter this into Fantabulous, and Paper Playtime!!

~jan said...

Those are some pretty happy looking pumpkins! That dotted paper is so perfect! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

girlia said...

Really cute. Those faces are darling

Katie said...

what a cheery fall card! i just love the happy pumpkins. thanks for joining us at PTT this week!

Debbie said...

I love this card those pumpkins are so cute, I have to try and get this cart. thanks for sharing and also thanks for stopping by my blog Debbie

jen said...

Super duper cute card!!!! Thanks so much for sharing.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

>