Monday, October 4, 2010

Gaby Abby Challenge



 
I just got my Simply Charmed cart and could not wait to use it!!! Abby over at Scrapbookaholic is having her first challenge.  You have to use the colors: Purple, Orange and Black in your project any way you wish!  So, here is my take on the challenge:)

Recipe

Pattern paper   Marcella by K Happy Birthday 2 U paper pad
Cardstock        Recollection
Hat cut @ 4" with Simply Charmed
PK Princess Face Stamps
sentiment   Inkadinkadoo stamp
Ribbon Walmart
Purple stickles

13 comments:

Amanda Villarreal said...

This came out great! I love the face :)

Celeste B. said...

How adorable! You did an amazing job!! :)

Norma said...

super cute card love the PK stamp and stickles on the party hat

Abby said...

THANK YOU for entering!!! I just love that cute hat with that PK face!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!

Happy Scrappin!!

GabyCreates.com said...

I love your take on our challenge!!!
Thanks for playing along GabyAbby Challenges!!!!
I want Simply Charmed!!!!
Gaby

Amanda C said...

Really cute Adrian -- I love the PK face you used, it just adds so much personality! :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

So so cute!!! Love it! XOXO Momo

Ulysses' mama said...

Very cute! Love it!

Becky said...

This is so cute,,very creative :)

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

What a cute card! I just love the face on the hat. This cart has so many great images! Very nice!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Adorable card!
liz :o)

Melissa said...

This is a cute card!

girlia said...

Adorable

Post a Comment

>