Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Retirement/ Blog Hop winner


Good evening, I am so excited about my post tonight!  Our speech teacher at school is retiring and I wanted to wish her well.  So, the digi from Designed2Delight came in handy:)  I had so much fun coloring this, I used my Crayola Colored Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits.  I so love this technique, I know it is not new.  However, it is new to me and I am in love:)  I watched StampTV and Dilsaver Designs

Also, the winner for the CTO Pool Party Blog Hop is #27 DoubleClickConnections AKA abusybee!!!!!  Congrats, you have until Sunday to claim your prize!!!  Please email me your store choice and your address!  Thanks for hopping with us:)  Thanks for all the kind comments that were left!!!

11 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Adrian, your card is so pretty. I love that you captured the essence of spring so perfectly.

Melissa said...

Your card is beautiful, great job, congrats to Carri!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! and thank you!! I just emailed! :)

girlia said...

Totally awesome card. Congratulations to the winner

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Adrian! Your coloring is awesome! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

Angi Barrs said...

Your coloring is beautiful. Love this. :)

Esther said...

Wonderful card Adrian, you did a great job coloring it!!!!

thekolbes said...

Beautiful Card. Congrats to the winner
Trish

Georgiana said...

What a lovely card. Congrats to Carri!

Anonymous said...

Adrian so cute... I just also add my fence creation to this challenge.. great coloring my friend..

tfs...

Ivette

Kathy said...

Very pretty Adrian. Your coloring is soft and lovely, think you did a wonderful job with the pencils and OMS. Thanks for joining us at Designed2Delight this week!

Post a Comment

>