Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Love


This is my take on Made by Momo, Love challenge!  The card is A2, the seahorses represent my husband and I.  I am so blessed to have him in my life, he is my best friend:)  I used Create-a-Critter cart.  The seahorses are cut @ 3.5", I used the flipped feature (on the Cricut) for the blue so they could face each other.   The heart is cut @ 1" from page 45.  The sentiment is from a Inkadinkado set called, Love and Friendship, from Joann's.  I used Xmas red, cotton candy and frosted lace stickles.  I hope you enjoy it, thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

super adorable

Nicole said...

Love the googly eyes!

Gina Thornton said...

Adrian your cards are adorable! I am so glad you have joine dmy swap! I can' wait to see what you have come up with! Thanks again for joining!!
Gina
My Blog http://crt2smommy.blogspot.com/
SU Blog: http://ginathorntonstamping.blogspot.com/

Amanda Villarreal said...

I love it! How cute :)

Tammie said...

So cute! I love the way you used the flip feature - I forget about that feature a lot.

Marisa said...

Awwww....very cute! Love the sentiment too! :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is soooo stinkin adorable!!! I LOVE IT!! those little seahorses are perfect! The sentiment is exactly right! Thanks for joining my challenge! XOXO Momo

Savahanna said...

How adorable. I just love those sea horses. Love it

Joanna said...

super cute! love the seahorses...i think i have that stamp too! :)

Kelgentry66 said...

Oh how sweet. Don't you just love the sea horses.

Cathie Rigby said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Great Card-TFS-Cathie

Debbie said...

this is so cute, and your throwback chall. card is very cute also, I just found your blog and now I am a follower please come visit and be a follower with me if not already @ http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/ thanks debbie :)

Dorcas said...

Way cute! Love it that they are kissing!

~Dorcas

mum of two said...

So, so adorable!! I just love it! TFS :)

Post a Comment

>