Monday, July 19, 2010

Christmas in July Challenge #3


Here is my entry for Challenge #3 over at Cardz TV with Mary.  We had to make a Christmas card using ribbon, lace and/ or buttons.  For my card I used ribbon.  My card is standard A2, the reindeer is cut @ 3" from Create-a-Critter.  I have been wanting to use him, I think he is so cute.  The Merry Christmas is heat embossed w/white embossing powder.  I used Christmas stickles for the nose and scarf.  I embossed the green paper with Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder.  Had fun, thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Angji said...

Cute card! That reindeer is adorable! What cart is it from? Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

Unknown said...

That is just darling :)

Kate said...

How cute! I love the reindeer's bow and stickles. What a gorgeous stamp too! That heat embossing really makes it pop. Great job!
Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

Valerie said...

I adore your reindeer!! And her little red bow, too cute:) Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut this week!

sophiesmama said...

Great card, Adrian! Thanks for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!
Hugs,
Mary

BrendaB said...

That little reindeer is adorable! Thanks for joining the fun at FCCB this week!

Stampleigh said...

Love the bow! So cute!

Thanks for playing at the Fantabulous Cricut this week!
Leigh

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I like everything on your blog. This Christmas card is jus wonderful, I'm glad you entered it in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.

Post a Comment

>