Monday, July 19, 2010

Blog Awards




WOW!  What a nice surprise upon returning home from vacation.  My husband and I went to the lake for some rest and relaxation and it was great, but I did miss my cricut:)  I received two blog awards from Nicole. I feel very honored because I have only had my blog for about a month.  I was very nervous about doing the blog, this gives me a little more confidence to continue doing what I enjoy and sharing with others.  Just as so many others have inspired me, I too hope I can inspire someone.  I made this cards for Nicole, to just say: "THANKS".  I love her blog and she makes such cute things. Her card was my first attempt at heat embossing.  I heat embossed the letters onto the flowers it was fun!  Thanks again:)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You're more than welcome and thanks for the cute card! Heat embossing is on my list of things to try as well!

Nicole

Dorcas said...

WOOT! Congrats on your blog award!

~Dorcas

Post a Comment

>