Monday, June 4, 2012

Ice Cream!!

Happy Monday and it is a beautiful day here in Central Florida!  Summer break has began for me:)  I am continuing with my challenge to use my new unused cartridges.  Today, I have another project to enter in a few challenges!

I used Sweet Shop for the ice cream cone, PKS cherub faces, sentiment is from Joy's Life and all paper is Recollections. Stop by tomorrow to see what I make:) Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!!

Challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps: Just Cards
Alphabet Challenge: Ice Cream


11 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Very cute card!

Melissa said...

Cute card, love that face!

Scrappin Sista said...

what a cute card!! I love icecream cones!! lol tfs!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super yummy! Great paper!

Norma said...

Hi Adrian:) WOW! super cute and yummy card!!
Hugs,
Norma

Esther said...

So cute, and perfect sentiment :)

Melissa said...

What a sweet card- Thanks for linking your card at peachy keen's challenge this week.

Cindy :) said...

sweet card, love the colours, great face hehehe :)

Cazro said...

A true yummy! card, the ice cream looks wonderful. thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Alphabet Challenge. caz

Kristi said...

Super Sweet card! Looks yummy! Thanks for joining the PK challenge!

happyglitzygirl said...

The perfect 'ice cream card' thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

Post a Comment

>