Tuesday, June 19, 2012

CTO Challenge #67/ Design Team Call

Hello Blog friends!  Today is CTO Challenge day and we are having  DT call.  So, if your are creative and want to be part of a great group of people, stop by and check out the requirements and join in the fun!!!

This week, at CTO out theme is "Welcome Summer"!  Create a project that welcomes in summer, by showing us what summer means to you!    For my project, I used a Bugaboo Stamp, copics and Wild Card!  By using the digi, I am working on meeting my goal of a digi a week!!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day:) 

10 comments:

Life and Knits said...

This is so cute!!! Great coloring!!

Angi Barrs said...

This is so fun! Love the buttons! And Yay that I'm a winner. Will email you! Hugs! :)

Melissa said...

This is just too cute, love how you over laid the weeds over the picture!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

super cute.love the worm and the grassy die cut.great use of masculine colors.

Jovan said...

Super cute card!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card!! your coloring is fantastic! I see so many bugaboo images and really want to go get some but..oh boy, my coloring...I so need practice or to take a class on copic coloring. You do such a fabulous job Adrian:)

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrappin Sista said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a cute image! Great design!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

He is adorable and I love the fabulous plaid behind him :)

Esther said...

Love the cut you placed over your cute image. Great Job!

Post a Comment

>