Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thank You

Hello everyone!  We having a challenge today at Celebrate the Occasion, this week's theme is "Thank You"!  That seems simple enough, make a "thank you" card.  This challenge will help build your stash:)  Our sponsor is SKDigis, they have great digi images.  I think I am into paper piecing, because this is the second paper pieced digi I have done:)  I found this tutorial, to make my double bow, using my fingers!!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Challenges:
Heck of a Challenge: Thank You
PauseDreamEnjoy: Use Ribbon




Recipe
Digi image  SKDigis
Cuttlebug Embossing folder   Divine Swirls
Sentiment    Stamps 4 Life
Pattern paper      Simple Stories
Cardstock     Recollections
Copics
Ribbon          Walmart

13 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Very cute card you did a wonderful job!

Esther said...

Adrian, OK... I love the embossing on the vase, the paper you used for the flowers and your repetitive thank you sentiment!!!! Perfect card!!!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful!!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

I too like paper piecing. You did a great job. TFS

Tamika said...

Pretty card and the bow is so perfect for it!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

what a darling card!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Adrian, I like the image and the colours,Thanks for joining in with us at Heck of a challenge this month, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Becky said...

Beautiful! I love those flowers and how you repeated "thank you" down the side of the card! Thanks for joining us this week at Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges!

Becky
PDE Challenges DT

Angi Barrs said...

Hey Adrian. I've missed seeing your adorable creations. Love the polka dots on the flowers. Happy New Year!

Life and Knits said...

Beautiful card Adrian!

Susie

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Lovely Thank you card.Love how you did the paper piecing and embossing on vase.

Scrapping Girl said...

Love the paper piecing! Great thank you card! Thanks for playing at PDE challenges this week!
Michelle PDE DT

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So pretty, I love the gray and yellow together :)

Post a Comment

>