Monday, January 21, 2013

Love you!

Hello!  I am stopping in to share a quick card I made.  Since, it is my last day of a 4-day weekend, I decided to get into the craftroom!!  Stopped by Michael's 2 weeks ago and got these cute notecards!  The notecards are the base for my card.  I finally broke down and got a few things from PTI, I had been wanting.   So here is my card and have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenge:
Cut It Up!- In with the "New"


Recipe
Card base notecards from Michael's
Heart  Doodlecharms @ 2.75"
Love   PTI die cut letters
You    PTI words
Twine from Twinery

13 comments:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Very cute.love the that love you font.

Life and Knits said...

Beautiful!

Susie

Nicole said...

Very cute!! A quick way to dress up a card!

Karen said...

Very pretty card! Love the background paper and how you added the twine looks great! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Gr8t job, like that fact that you used a note card!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a great card! I love those PTI dies! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

Stacey

Pat N. said...

Nice and simple. Cute card!

Migdalia said...

Very Pretty!TFS

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! Great paper! Carri~Abusybee

Anonymous said...

Your card has clean and simple STYLE! I love how the letters spill over the edge of the heart. Very nice card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut it Up challenges!

Evelyn

Esther said...

Darling!! Great CAS card!!!

Kimberly J. said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the dies you used!! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

Kimberly
Cut It Up DT

Bridie said...

Ah what a lovely card, I love the way youve used the twine.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Post a Comment

>