Saturday, September 18, 2010

Yah! My First Shape Card



A friend asked me to make a b-day card for her brother and she wanted it to be University of Miami :P  So, I used my gypsy to make a football card.  For my first try,  think I did well.   I like it anyway:)  I am now encouraged to try again!!!  TFL!

Recipe

Recollection cardstock
Card cut @ 5" True Size on Gypsy, welded  EDPD
Player and parts cut @ 5" EDPD
Sentiment Beyond Birthday cut @ 1.5"
Cuttlebug Bubbles emboss folder (I think)
PKS Everyday Character Assortment

11 comments:

girlia said...

Awesome Card Adrian. Amazing.

Celeste B. said...

How cute!!! The football is absolutely perfect!!! TFS! :)

Becky said...

And how fabulous..

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the whole thing, what a neat idea.

Laurie

PS Thank you for coming by my site and for your comment!

Craftygirl said...

You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

Cammi said...

Oh my husband would love this!!!

Dorcas said...

This is super cute! I love it! Great job! BTW thank you so much for the card. I was so tickled when I got it!.

HUGS

greenchick said...

Great job! Love how that football has that texture.

Nicole said...

Oh, this is soooo Cute!!! You've inspired me to try a shaped card! Great job and your friend will be thrilled!

Angi Barrs said...

This is sooooo cute. Great for those football fans out there:)

Steph said...

This is so cute! I love the texture on the football, GREAT card!

Post a Comment

>