Thursday, September 2, 2010

Momo Challenge/ Whimsical Wednesday Challenge




My sister's birthday is coming up this month, I needed to make her a card!  This card is for Momo and Whimsical Wednesday Challenge. For WWC, you had to use buttons, brads and/or bling.  So when I saw Momo's challenge this was my motivation.  The challenge is to make a project that's black, white and one other color.  My color was yellow.  I really do love this card for many reasons.  First, it's for my sister, she live in Atlanta, so I don't get to see as often as I would like:)  Second, I got to use a lot of stickles:)  Third, I got to use my new princess face Peachy Keen stamps and the best reason, I got to use my new Gypsy for the first time.  I love my Gypsy, I used the hide contour feature for the face.  I am still learning and feel so blessed to be able to purchase my Gypsy:)  Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Recipe

Card is 5x7
All cut @ 5"  OUAP
Crown cut @ 1"  OUAP
Peachy Keen Princess Face stamps
Sentiment Inkadinkadoo
All Paper and Ribbon from Michael's
Stickles  Yellow, Black Diamond, and Icicle
Bling

13 comments:

Celeste B. said...

She is too cute!!! Great job!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too!!! :)

Unknown said...

Adrian, my friend, this card is precious. I love the yellow with the black and white. The princess is adorable. Can you come back to my blog and just let me know what size the princess is and what size faces those are. When I bought the CC face set it did not fit my critters properly..boo hoo:(. I have been wanting these faces forever, but have put off buying them because I am afraid they won't fit right. Thank you for playing along:)

Stephanie

flowerdisco said...

beautiful...and the yellow as the choice of color is great! tfs!

Dorcas said...

This is such a cute card! love it!

Melissa said...

This is such a nice card, I never brought this cart because I didn't care for this princess cut... but you did a great job, makes me want to buy it. Congrats on the Gypsy, I am gonna get me one, one day!

Da Shawnna said...

OMG!! This is sooooo cute!! I love everything about it!!

girlia said...

This is such a cute little lady! Love it, Love it, Love it. The A in the crown is a nice touch.

Mari AKA Momo said...

ADRIAN!!! Are you flippin kidding me!!! This is such an adorable card!!! I want that outfit for tomorrow night!!! :o) Loving it!!! Thanks for joining in!! OXOX Momo

Robin said...

How cute! Rock on sista'....hee hee :)

Unknown said...

Super cute card!

4kids4 said...

Now this is what you call "stinkin' cute"!! :-) So much fun with all those stickles...tfs!

~Sharon C.

Norma said...

Awww so Cute!! Love the yellow :)
pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com/

Live Love and Scrap said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I LOVE her skirt and all the bling and the crown!!! Super cute!
Thanks for playing along with us in MOMO's challenge!

hugs,
Sarah

Post a Comment

>