Thursday, March 28, 2013

Special Delivery

I am so excited!  I had a special delivery yesterday, I waited by the window with baited breath.  The email shipping status read "Out for Delivery"!  I finally heard the sound of the UPS truck, I was outside waiting before he could get up the sidewalk!  It is here, my Silhouette Cameo!!!!!   I took it out of the box, set it up and played with it:)  I made this very simple card, not to happy with it, I feel like I am starting over again!  I just wanted to see how easy it was to get started, so I made this card!  Well, I have 4 more days of spring Break and I know what I will be doing.  So, I am going to be watching more youtube and see what I can come up with!  Thanks for stopping by!  Hopefully, more projects to come! 




7 comments:

Tamika said...

Congrats to you that's an amazing machine-from seeing it used all over scrap land! You wasted no time testing it out I like that! Maybe I'll treat myself to one for my bday this year?

Migdalia said...

Congrats to you!Awesome card!enjoy your new toy!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

BugBites said...

YAHOO!!! Congrats. you are going to love it!!!

Life and Knits said...

Yay!!!! Congrats on the new purchase and the card is great! Don't you just love the way it cuts?

Susie

Melissa said...

Wow, I want one!!!!

jessica said...

awesome!!! Have fun with it!!!!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

How exciting, lots of playing coming your way :)

Post a Comment

>