Monday, April 30, 2012

He is a "Saint"!!!

Hello, I just wanted to a card, I made for my Pastor's Birthday!  It was hard to decide what to do since, I usually do cards that have to do with music or pianos.  This time I wanted to do something different.  I remembered he loves the New Orleans Saints, so hence the "Saint" card:)  I hope you enjoy!!

I used the All Sports cart for the jersey, cut @ 5.25".   The helmet came from the Sports Mania cart, cut @ 3", I think!  The Fleur de lis is from Sweethearts, cut @ 1.5", I think!  Thanks for stopping by and be blessed!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!! Go Saints!

Tamika said...

Fabulous card! I wish I could make cards for males more!

Amy said...

Great guy card! I am sure he will love it! :)Amy

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Great masculine card.love it.

Melissa said...

Wow, love this card, you did a great job!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very nice Birthday Card. I'm sure your Pastor will love it. Smooches... Felicia

Scrappin Sista said...

Thank you Adrian for this card, it has my name on it and everything... I love it, and the N.O. Siants!! lol!! Super cute card!!

Esther said...

Great card!!! Just perfect for a Saints fan :)

Tisha said...

How clever! So cool!

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Cute Pun on "Saints"! Great card even though I'm a little biased! Go Saints!

Post a Comment

>