Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jitterbuggin' Challenge

This week at Jitterbuggin', the challenge was to create a card that followed the sketch, add a tree and something yellow.  I was nervous about it, but I really wanted to try the challenge.  So here is my take on the challenge.  Actually, I am happy with the results!

Recipe
Cardstock  Recollections
Pattern   S.E.I. Nutmeg
Tree cut @ 4"  SYI
Cuttlebug  Distressed Stripes
Marvy Maple Leaf Punch
Fiskars Grass punch
Red, Yellow and Orange Stickles

5 comments:

girlia said...

Adrian, this is adorable.

Melissa said...

I think you did a great job on this card, love it!

Sherri said...

Those little punch leaves are wonderful!!! Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

Celeste B. said...

Beautiful! I love all of the detail!!! TFS! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Your tree is sooooo adorable. Love all of the leaves :)

Post a Comment

>