Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday 2 U/ Momo Challenge





I have been trying to use my Create-a Critter cart a little more.  Since, I needed to make some children birthday cards I felt it would work out pretty good.  I love how the cards came out.  I can also use it for Momo's Flower Shower Challenge. 

Recipe:

Bird cut @ 3.5
Scallop 2.25  EK Success punch
Solid cardstock     Recollection
Patterned paper     ATD Wonderland Collection (Tuesday Morning)
Purple ribbon and gelly roll pen
Yellow stickles

2 comments:

*Star said...

Very cute card, I love the background paper you picked. TFS and have a great day. :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

I love this card! The colors are awesome and the little birdie is stink in adorable! I love it! Thanks for joining my challenge! Xoxo Momo

Post a Comment

>