Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Thanks a Melon!

Hello!  I was in the mood to make a card today, so I did!  Dusted off the Cricut and went to work.  I do not think it is my best, but cute, I think:)  I wanted to enter a few challenges, so here it goes!  Thanks for stopping by!

Fantabulous Circut: Summer Treats
Hiding in My Room: Think Summer
Craftin Desert Divas: Summer

Melon    Simply Charmed cut @ 2.5"
PKS Corny faces
Sentiment   Joy's Life
Border  Wonky Scallop from MFT die
Paper and pearls   my stash


Melissa said...

This is just adorable, love that face!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super yummy! Cute paper! Carri~Abusybee
DoubleClick Skittles Design Team Call!

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute slice of watermelon! Love the colors! Thanks for joining FCCB challenge!

Lil Green Bug said...

I so think this is cute, and adoreable, makes me think of summer that is for sure.
Thanks for joining us over HIMCR for the weekly challenge.

Kim's Kreations said...

Cute watermelon. Love the way the border looks like someone has taken a bite. Thanks for linking to our Summer Treats challenge at FCCB. Kim

DIANA L. said...

Super yummy I like the bite out of it!!
Thank you for joining FCC “Summer Treats challenge this week. Have a blessed day
DIANA L. DT member for FCC

Georgiana said...

Yum Yum Yum...this is always the perfect summer treat! Thank you for sharing at Craftin' Desert Divas this week for our Summer Linky.

Stay Creative,
• Carson's Creations •

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Thank you for joining us for our Craftin' Desert Divas Summer Linky Party. Super sweet card. I really like your Peachy face!!!

girlia said...

Love the face...great job A

Post a Comment