Friday, October 4, 2013

Thanks a Bunch!

Hello, happy weekend:)  I am stopping by to share a car I made with my Skype besties Melissa and Girlia.  I was told the theme was pumpkin.  I remembered I had got the cutest bear from Too Cute by Jessica.  So, here is my too cute Pumpkin Bear!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

Challenge:
MyCreativeTime: Pumpkins

 
 
Recipe
Image   Too Cute by Jessica
Sentiment and Stitched Oval       My Creative Time
Cardstock  Recollections
Pattern      DCWV Pumpkin Patch
Jute
Buttons
Buttons
 


5 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG, this is just too cute!!!

Life and Knits said...

Awww, this little guy is too cute! Great card!! Love the way you tied the twine.

Susie

Cassandra said...

Awwww..he's so cute! Too fun! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Migdalia said...

This is ADORABLE!
Would love for you to stop by and link up to 2 Creative Chicks.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Court said...

Oh my goodness. I LOVE that bear! Thank you SO much for playing along in my pumpkin challenge over at My Creative Time!

Post a Comment

>