Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'm Back!! (I think)

Hello sweet friends!  I am back physically, but not mentally!  I have been on a 10-day cruise, which was awesome, we had so much fun!!!!!!  A much needed trip:)  While on the trip, my friend had a birthday and this card is so she will always remember this trip.  This is my first time making a spinner card, I just made it so it does not spin but slide.  I need to work on making the the slot more even.  But I think I did okay for the first time.  Bare with me, I will do better next time!!!

I am excited to be back in the craftroom, it has taken me about 3 days to get back my mojo back!  I hope to get back to creating and joining some challenges!  Take care, thanks for stopping by and I will get to your blog!!  I am thankful to God for safe travel!








13 comments:

Melissa said...

You did great, I am glad to hear that you are back and had a great time!

Jovan said...

Glad to have you back...this card is AMAZING!

girlia said...

Great card. I think you did an awesome job on the slot. Glad you are back.

Scrappin Sista said...

very cute!!

DIANA L. said...

Welcome Back!! I missed you. Glad you were off having some FUN-- and your card is too cute.
Your friend will love it and what a thoughtful idea, to incorporate your time together.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Jayne said...

Wondeful card Adrian.Glad you had a good trip.
Jayne x

Amy said...

Welcome back!!! I love to cruise- so I am jealous- I'm sure it was awesome. Love the card! :)Amy

katieo said...

That is a really cool card. Looks like you visited some fun places

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a GREAT Card Girl. I'll have to try this some day too. Glad you had a nice trip. Welcome Back! Smooches... Felicia

Nicole said...

What a wonderful card!! Your friend will treasure it for years to come!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

How fun.Hope you had lots of fun time and rest.Love the card.Beautiful scene and doodling.

Gwen said...

Awesome card! How fun to be gone for 10 days cruzin!

CraftyJAR said...

This is wicked cute! How could she forget with this card. I love the details and the sliding looks fine to me. Wonderful job on your first try!
Judy

Post a Comment

>