Welcome to ByAdrian4U and the CookingWithCricut.com "Adopt A Shelter Pet" Hop! October is National Adopt a Shelter Dog Month, but wewanted to honor and celebrate all our furry friends! If you've come from visiting Mindy at Scrappy and Piggy, you're in the right place! If you've just happened across my blog and would like to hop along with us, you can go to CookingWithCricut.com and start at the beginning.
So for the hop, I created a picture frame for my desk at work! So, I can see my handsome baby boys all the time! They are very loved and spoiled by their father and mother. Did I mention they are spoiled:)
Michael's $1 frame
Paper from my stash
Mickey and Friends Font for letters and bones
For blog candy, I am giving away a set of Recollections stamps. Just leave a comment by Sunday, October 23rd, no later than 11:59pm (EST). I will announce the winner on Tuesday, October 25th. You do not have to be a follower, but you are more then welcome to become a friend!!! Thanks and enjoy the Hop!!!
Now it's your turn! Link up your purr-fectly wonderful pet-themed project at CookingWithCricut.com. Here are a few guidelines:
- Must follow the challenge topic.
- Must be a NEW project for this challenge. No back dated posts please.
- Must have a link back to this post on your blog.
- Must link your project post through Inlinkz and not just your blog.
- Must use your Cricut in some capacity.
- Must HAVE FUN!
- You may gladly combine challenges . . . we love to pile it on TOO!
Now head on over to Charlotte at A Little Bit of Detail to see what they’ve cooked up for you!