Friday, April 1, 2011

MAG Challenge #20

Happy April Fool's Day! Unfortuantely, I am not happy to see Friday, this means I have to go back to work Monday:(  Why don't the work week go this fast:)  Anyway, I enjoyed my time off! 

It is another week for MAG Challenge!  I must say, I was not happy about the page and cartridge this week, but I made it through.  I refused to use the little pieces for the CARS carttridge.  We had to use CARS page 33 only.  Those pieces are too tiny.  So, I used the tongue, (cut @ 8 inches) to lick the yummy lollipop!!  I truly was out of the box this week:)  I am very happy with my project.  Swing over to MAG and show us your creativity.  Thanks for stopping by!!!!




12 comments:

Melissa said...

I just love this, very creative!

girlia said...

Very inspiring. Awesome job

Aim said...

You crack me up, Adrian!! Your card is a hoot with that tongue!! Yep, you were thinking outside that box for this!! :) GREAT card!! I can't wait to do something for this challenge!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Yoshiras time to craft said...

its hard with those little pieces but your card looks very cute.love the way you used the image from this cart.

Diane's Place said...

Never would have seen that one coming. It is amazing you were able to! cute card!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

This is so cute, I love that big tongue!! Very creative, someone is gonna enjoy this card thoroughly :)

DIANA L. said...

This is super cute! great idea. You did a great job I love these mag challenges

Emily said...

Fun card! Love the colors! I left you an award on my blog :)

Emily
http://www.coolcricutcreations.blogspot.com

Angi Barrs said...

I'm lovin' that swirly lollipop. Adorable. :)

VICTORIA said...

Hi Adrian stop by my blog i have an award for you. I don't see the BFB award here so i will be the first to give it to you. Its The BFB Award (best friend blogger) Victoria :)

VICTORIA said...

What can i say except that i like you Adrian. Victoria :)

CraftyJAR said...

This is so so cute!! Really thinking out the box to use just the tongue! Its just perfect!

Post a Comment

>