Friday, March 25, 2011

MAG Challenge #19

WOHOOOO!  It is Friday and SPRING BREAK is on!!!!!!!  What am I going to do you ask, absolutely NOTHING:)  I hope to catch up on my crafting and finish up some projects for a crop I am attending next month! 

Anyway, it is time for another MAG Challenge.  This week the cartridge is Create-a-Critter, page 50 images only!!!   Stop by and join in the fun:)  I had fun making this card.  This is my first time ever making a SHAKER card!!  I think it came out very well.  So, thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!!!!!

14 comments:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is so cute Adrian! I love the colors and those googlie eyes are great! I have been wanting to make a shaker for awhile and have not gotten to it! Maybe I'll have to whip one up! Thanks for the inspiration! Good Luck with the challenge!

girlia said...

Awesome card. A SHAKER CARD?!!!! Love those beads in the dinosaur. Great job

Rhonda Emery said...

I think it turned out great I love it

Esther said...

Can you say adorable!!

Sherrie K. said...

So cute! I will have to try and make a shaker card again. It's been a very long time since I made one. Thanks for the inspiration!!!! I am a new follower of yours, hope you stop by my blog and follow too:)
Sherrie K.
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Yoshiras time to craft said...

really sweet card.never done a shaker card it sounds like a lot of fun.hope your crop is alot of fun never been to one.

Nicole said...

Cute card! Love the stripes!

JustYolie said...

Adorable card!

Melissa said...

You did a fabulous job on your shaker card!

Emily said...

Great job on your card! Turned out great! Thanks for pointing me to the MAG Challenge this week :)

DIANA L. said...

Super cute card Love it!

keshapooh said...

very cute card, I love the colors you used, blue is my color.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love the contrasting stripes, it makes it really stand out and the shaker on top of it is extra wonderful!! Fabulous card :)

CraftyJAR said...

So cute! I tried a shaker card before but I gave up. This is so adorable.
I left an award on my blog for you.
Judy
http://craftyjar.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

>