Friday, December 10, 2010

Challenge #7

This week at MAG Challenge, we used the Paisley cartridge. We had to use page 59 only and create a project. Well, I wanted to make a card for my husband, he is so great in so many ways!!!  I am going to sneak it into his lunchbox:)  I chose to use the hearts, they are cut @ 3.5", 3" and 2.5".  The sentiment is $1 stamp from Big Lots, embossed with white embossing powder.  I used Traffic Jam cuttlebug folder.  Make sure you stop by MAG Challenge, we have Gigi from The Cricut Bug she is our Guest designer!  She did a awesome job and we are so happy she joined us this week.  So, please stop by MAG challenge and join our challenge!!!!

6 comments:

Abby said...

So cute!!!! Those faces are just adorable!!!

girlia said...

You Go Girl!!Love this card!!

Melissa said...

Cute card, love the faces, just adorable!!

Norma said...

Super cute!!!Love the PK faces!!!

Jovan said...

This is totally something I would do, you know I love my PK stamps. Love your card!

Dorcas said...

Super cute! Love it!

Post a Comment

>