Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!! No matter what you are going through or how it seems, we all have something to be "THANKFUL" for.  So, make sure to take time to "GIVE THANKS"!!! 

There is no challenge this week at MAG Challenge, but we did make some Thanksgiving creations.  So stop by and check them out.  We will have a new challenge next week!  Happy Thanksgiving!!!!


Recipe
Card 4"x 9"
Cardstock  Recollections
Pattern Paper   DCWV Autumn Splendor Stack
Words cut @ 1.75" Thanksgiving Cart
Pumpkin cut @ 3.75" Thanksgiving Cart

4 comments:

girlia said...

Nicely done my friend!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Melissa said...

I really like this card, love the color combo!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the posting! I love what you have shared. :)

Happy Holidays
Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com

Lisa J said...

I really need to get this Thanksgiving cartridge! This is a wonderful card and I am so glad I found M.A.G challenges! TFS!

Post a Comment

>