Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MPS Color Challenge


Wow! I am on a roll:)  This is my entry for My Pink Stamper Color Challenge.  This is my second challenge.  I got a new camera today, WOOHOO!  Thanks sister, u rock!  Monday was my birthday and this was her present to me.  Who knew that 12 mega pixels would make such a difference:)  For the challenge, I made a 3 3/4 x 9 card.  The colors had to be PINK (of course!), GREEN, ORANGE and BROWN.  I used the doddlecharm cartridge and cut the flowers and leaves on pg. 91 @ 2.5".  The "thanks" is from Wild Card cut @ 6".  The decorative paper for flowers is the DCWV Glitter Mat Stack.  I used green ribbon amd lime green stickles.  I used Peachy Keen funshine faces on the flowers and covered the faces in glitter.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is beautiful!! Happy Belated Birthday my friend! Love the happy faces on the flowers. XOXO Momo

Dorcas said...

This is adorable! Awesome about the camera! Happy belated birthday!!!

~Dorcas

Edna Marie said...

OK this is SUPER CUTE!!! just brings a smile to my face, Happy belated birthday ;) Inspired

Post a Comment

>